brooks adrenaline running shoes clearance BROOKS Women's shoes Road running shoes ,Brooks pureflow women's running shoes sports & outdoor road,brooks walking shoes for sale brooks walking shoes for high arches,glamorous
- full length biomogo dna midsole - as well as being supremely cushioned, brooks have blended the biomogo and dna technologies to give the entire midsole adaptive properties. with each foot strike, the biomogo dna tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner.
- ideal heel - a curvature in the heel shifts the contact point forward so the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. this aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce internal stress.
- outer material: synthetic
- shoe width: d
- split toe flex - a midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance. flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the propulsion phase.
- wider nav band - this flexible band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. the dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and can accommodate different foot shapes with a comfortable, assured midsole fit.
- anatomical last - an anatomical last mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel. longest at the big toe and tapering to the smallest. matching the runner's anatomy allows the shoe and foot to work as a single unit.
the brooks pureflow running shoes combine a little more shoe with a lot more technology for a smoother run. to enhance your run, the shoe features new trend-setting innovations. the ideal heel is a curvature in the heel that shifts the contact point forward, so that the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. it aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduces internal stress. a midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance. flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the propulsion phase. the shoe features a wider nav band which wraps over your instep area to secure the foot in place and provides greater support. the shoe also features a new anatomical last, mimicking the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel. the midsole of the shoe is engineered with a combination of biomogo and brooks dna, which provides gender-friendly cushioning for extra comfort and a responsive ride.